Student Dental and Vision Plans for Academic Year 2019/2020
Harper College, is committed to your overall well being, which includes making sure your mouth and eyes are healthy. In partnership with Delta Dental of Illinois we are pleased to offer dental and vision insurance specifically designed with students and their families in mind.
Did you know?
- Dental benefits promote oral and overall health and well-being
- Dental exams can help detect and treat over 120 illnesses
- Adults who visit the dentist yearly are 37% more likely to report good or better oral health
- With dental insurance you can get preventative oral care at NO charge!
I don't wear contacts or glasses. Why do I need vison insurance?
- Eyesight changes all the time, and serioius health problems can show early signs through your eyes.
- Vision insurance makes it easy to get an annual eye exam for only $10.
How do I enroll?
- Fall enrollment dates: August 1st - October 1st, 2019 (12 or 6-month plans available)
- Spring enrollment dates: February 1st - March 31st, 2020 (6 month plan available)
It is important to enroll during one of the open enrollment periods listed above. However, under certain circumstances, students may enroll outside of the open enrollment dates. Please refer to our F.A.Q page for more information.
The enrollment process is administered by Benefit Partners Group. Our dedicated student support team is available between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday to answer any enrollment questions. Please contact us at (877) 247-8817.
If you are already enrolled, and have questions about a claim payment or other benefit related concerns, please call the Delta Dental customer service team at (800) 323-1743, or email them at CSI@deltadentalil.com.